Snap-on Incorporated Dividend 2022 : Should Snap-on Incorporated be a part of your dividend portfolio?
Snap-on Incorporated is one of the most popular Other Services (except Public Administration) company in the world with a market capitalisation of $14826.96Mn. Its share price is $278.22 as on 10 December,2023.
The dividend is a percentage of earnings paid out to shareholders. Last year, Snap-on Incorporated gave $8.34 for the full year, but should it be a part of your investments that give good dividends?
- Other Services (except Public Administration) stocks do not always pay a dividend but as Snap-on Incorporated pays dividends to reward its shareholders.
- In the quarter ending December 2023, Snap-on Incorporated has declared dividend of $1.86 - translating a dividend yield of 3.17%.
Let's look at Snap-on Incorporated’s capacity to pay dividends and consider its valuation to determine its virtues as a dividend stock:
- Snap-on Incorporated’s dividend was $1.86 in the quarter ending December 2023.
Snap-on Incorporated Dividend related ratios:
- Last dividend date: 2023-11-02
- Current Dividend Yield: 3%
- Annual dollar dividend payment: $8.34