Lamar Advertising Co. logo

Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR)

$120.75

Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Lamar Advertising Co. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) have a share price target of $121. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.21% upside from the latest price of $120.75 as on 21.05.24.

Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) share price will touch around $121 in next 12-months.
Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Lamar Advertising Co.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -2.89%

Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
3
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) is $121, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) has a maximum of 0 downside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR), 45.45% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 54.55% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Lamar Advertising Co. (LAMR) is $120.75 as of 21/05/2024.

5 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Lamar Advertising Co. LAMR have recommended hold rating.