Alcon Ag logo

Alcon Ag (ALC)

$88.83

Alcon Ag (ALC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Alcon Ag on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Alcon Ag (ALC) have a share price target of $94.32. This median of share price forecast represents a 6.18% upside from the latest price of $88.83 as on 19.05.24.

Alcon Ag (ALC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Alcon Ag (ALC) share price will touch around $94.32 in next 12-months.
Alcon Ag (ALC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Alcon Ag's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.05.24, the difference is -16.74%

Alcon Ag (ALC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Alcon Ag (ALC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Alcon Ag (ALC) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
13
12
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
4
2
2
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
0
0
1
Alcon Ag (ALC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Alcon Ag (ALC) is $94.32, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Alcon Ag (ALC) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Alcon Ag (ALC), 80.95% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 19.05% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Alcon Ag (ALC) is $88.83 as of 19/05/2024.

17 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Alcon Ag ALC have recommended buy rating.