The Brink's Company Dividend 2022 : Should The Brink's Company be a part of your dividend portfolio?
The Brink's Company is one of the most popular Investigation Services company in the world with a market capitalisation of $3562.29Mn. Its share price is $74.97 as on 20 September,2023.
The dividend is a percentage of earnings paid out to shareholders. Last year, The Brink's Company gave $1.04 for the full year, but should it be a part of your investments that give good dividends?
- Investigation Services stocks do not always pay a dividend but as The Brink's Company pays dividends to reward its shareholders.
- In the quarter ending September 2023, The Brink's Company has declared dividend of $0.22 - translating a dividend yield of 1.54%.
Let's look at The Brink's Company’s capacity to pay dividends and consider its valuation to determine its virtues as a dividend stock:
- The Brink's Company’s dividend was $0.22 in the quarter ending September 2023.
The Brink's Company Dividend related ratios:
- Last dividend date: 2023-07-13
- Current Dividend Yield: 1.39%
- Annual dollar dividend payment: $1.04