Target Corp. logo

Target Corp. (TGT)

$156.71

Target Corp. (TGT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 39 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Target Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 39 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Target Corp. (TGT) have a share price target of $185.37. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.29% upside from the latest price of $156.71 as on 21.05.24.

Target Corp. (TGT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Target Corp. (TGT) share price will touch around $185.37 in next 12-months.
Target Corp. (TGT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Target Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -15.61%

Target Corp. (TGT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Target Corp. (TGT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 39 analysts tracking and researching Target Corp. (TGT) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
11
10
Outperform
8
7
8
Hold
21
22
21
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Target Corp. (TGT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Target Corp. (TGT) is $185.37, offered by 39 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Target Corp. (TGT) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 39 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 39 analysts tracking and researching Target Corp. (TGT), 53.85% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 46.15% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Target Corp. (TGT) is $156.71 as of 21/05/2024.

21 of total 39 analysts offering stock ratings for Target Corp. TGT have recommended hold rating.