Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc logo

Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG)

$99.12

Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) have a share price target of $97.22. This median of share price forecast represents a -1.92% downside from the latest price of $99.12 as on 24.05.24.

Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) share price will touch around $97.22 in next 12-months.
Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is 1.68%

Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
7
3
Outperform
4
5
2
Hold
14
14
11
Underperform
1
1
5
Sell
1
1
5
Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) is $97.22, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) has a maximum of -0.02 downside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG), 42.31% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.69% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc (IHG) is $99.12 as of 24/05/2024.

11 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc IHG have recommended hold rating.