Carnival Plc logo

Carnival Plc (CUK)

$14.63

Carnival Plc (CUK) Share Price Forecast
Currently 18 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Carnival Plc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Carnival Plc (CUK) have a share price target of $44. This median of share price forecast represents a 200.75% upside from the latest price of $14.63 as on 21.05.24.

Carnival Plc (CUK) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Carnival Plc (CUK) share price will touch around $44 in next 12-months.
Carnival Plc (CUK) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Carnival Plc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -70.23%

Carnival Plc (CUK): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Carnival Plc (CUK) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Carnival Plc (CUK) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
8
8
Outperform
1
4
4
Hold
4
2
3
Underperform
3
0
0
Sell
6
4
3
Carnival Plc (CUK) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Carnival Plc (CUK) is $44, offered by 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Carnival Plc (CUK) has a maximum of 2.01 upside potential, based on 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 18 analysts tracking and researching Carnival Plc (CUK), 66.67% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 33.33% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Carnival Plc (CUK) is $14.63 as of 21/05/2024.

12 of total 18 analysts offering stock ratings for Carnival Plc CUK have recommended buy rating.