Amcor Plc Dividend 2022 : Should Amcor Plc be a part of your dividend portfolio?
Amcor Plc is one of the most popular Containers/Packaging company in the world with a market capitalisation of $14166.23Mn. Its share price is $9.19 as on 26 September,2023.
The dividend is a percentage of earnings paid out to shareholders. Last year, Amcor Plc gave $0.61 for the full year, but should it be a part of your investments that give good dividends?
- Containers/Packaging stocks do not always pay a dividend but as Amcor Plc pays dividends to reward its shareholders.
- In the quarter ending September 2023, Amcor Plc has declared dividend of $0.12 - translating a dividend yield of 6.48%.
Let's look at Amcor Plc’s capacity to pay dividends and consider its valuation to determine its virtues as a dividend stock:
- Amcor Plc’s dividend was $0.12 in the quarter ending September 2023.
Amcor Plc Dividend related ratios:
- Last dividend date: 2023-08-16
- Current Dividend Yield: 6.64%
- Annual dollar dividend payment: $0.61