Allegion Plc Dividend 2022 : Should Allegion Plc be a part of your dividend portfolio?
Allegion Plc is one of the most popular Building Products company in the world with a market capitalisation of $9066.8Mn. Its share price is $103.29 as on 28 September,2023.
The dividend is a percentage of earnings paid out to shareholders. Last year, Allegion Plc gave $1.76 for the full year, but should it be a part of your investments that give good dividends?
- Building Products stocks do not always pay a dividend but as Allegion Plc pays dividends to reward its shareholders.
- In the quarter ending September 2023, Allegion Plc has declared dividend of $0.45 - translating a dividend yield of 1.63%.
Let's look at Allegion Plc’s capacity to pay dividends and consider its valuation to determine its virtues as a dividend stock:
- Allegion Plc’s dividend was $0.45 in the quarter ending September 2023.
Allegion Plc Dividend related ratios:
- Last dividend date: 2023-09-07
- Current Dividend Yield: 1.7%
- Annual dollar dividend payment: $1.76