Dow Inc. logo

Dow Inc. (DOW)

$53.9

Dow Inc. (DOW) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Dow Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Dow Inc. (DOW) have a share price target of $60.32. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.91% upside from the latest price of $53.9 as on 21.07.24.

Dow Inc. (DOW) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Dow Inc. (DOW) share price will touch around $60.32 in next 12-months.
Dow Inc. (DOW) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Dow Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.07.24, the difference is -12.75%

Dow Inc. (DOW): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Dow Inc. (DOW) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Dow Inc. (DOW) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
5
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
21
22
21
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Dow Inc. (DOW) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Dow Inc. (DOW) is $60.32, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Dow Inc. (DOW) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Dow Inc. (DOW), 75% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 25% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Dow Inc. (DOW) is $53.9 as of 21/07/2024.

21 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Dow Inc. DOW have recommended hold rating.