Woodward Inc logo

Woodward Inc (WWD)

$181.43

Woodward Inc (WWD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Woodward Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Woodward Inc (WWD) have a share price target of $171.4. This median of share price forecast represents a -5.53% downside from the latest price of $181.43 as on 21.05.24.

Woodward Inc (WWD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Woodward Inc (WWD) share price will touch around $171.4 in next 12-months.
Woodward Inc (WWD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Woodward Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -3.23%

Woodward Inc (WWD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Woodward Inc (WWD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Woodward Inc (WWD) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
5
6
Outperform
0
1
1
Hold
11
9
9
Underperform
1
0
0
Sell
5
1
1
Woodward Inc (WWD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Woodward Inc (WWD) is $171.4, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Woodward Inc (WWD) has a maximum of -0.06 downside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Woodward Inc (WWD), 52.94% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 47.06% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Woodward Inc (WWD) is $181.43 as of 21/05/2024.

9 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Woodward Inc WWD have recommended hold rating.