Sony Corporation logo

Sony Corporation (SONY)

$83.59

Sony Corporation (SONY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Sony Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Sony Corporation (SONY) have a share price target of $115.78. This median of share price forecast represents a 38.51% upside from the latest price of $83.59 as on 21.05.24.

Sony Corporation (SONY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Sony Corporation (SONY) share price will touch around $115.78 in next 12-months.
Sony Corporation (SONY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Sony Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -28.41%

Sony Corporation (SONY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Sony Corporation (SONY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Sony Corporation (SONY) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
18
18
19
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
4
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Sony Corporation (SONY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Sony Corporation (SONY) is $115.78, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Sony Corporation (SONY) has a maximum of 0.39 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Sony Corporation (SONY), 87.1% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.9% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Sony Corporation (SONY) is $83.59 as of 21/05/2024.

27 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Sony Corporation SONY have recommended buy rating.