Crown Castle Inc logo

Crown Castle Inc (CCI)

$97.7

Crown Castle Inc (CCI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Crown Castle Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Crown Castle Inc (CCI) have a share price target of $110.87. This median of share price forecast represents a 13.48% upside from the latest price of $97.7 as on 29.05.24.

Crown Castle Inc (CCI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Crown Castle Inc (CCI) share price will touch around $110.87 in next 12-months.
Crown Castle Inc (CCI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Crown Castle Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -14.11%

Crown Castle Inc (CCI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Crown Castle Inc (CCI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Crown Castle Inc (CCI) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
3
Hold
13
13
13
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
0
0
1
Crown Castle Inc (CCI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Crown Castle Inc (CCI) is $110.87, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Crown Castle Inc (CCI) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Crown Castle Inc (CCI), 56.52% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 43.48% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Crown Castle Inc (CCI) is $97.7 as of 29/05/2024.

13 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Crown Castle Inc CCI have recommended hold rating.