Coupang, Llc logo

Coupang, Llc (CPNG)

$22.35

Coupang, Llc (CPNG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 21 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Coupang, Llc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Coupang, Llc (CPNG) have a share price target of $26.12. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.87% upside from the latest price of $22.35 as on 29.05.24.

Coupang, Llc (CPNG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Coupang, Llc (CPNG) share price will touch around $26.12 in next 12-months.
Coupang, Llc (CPNG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Coupang, Llc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -14.97%

Coupang, Llc (CPNG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Coupang, Llc (CPNG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Coupang, Llc (CPNG) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
11
11
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
3
4
4
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
1
1
1
Coupang, Llc (CPNG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Coupang, Llc (CPNG) is $26.12, offered by 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Coupang, Llc (CPNG) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 21 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 21 analysts tracking and researching Coupang, Llc (CPNG), 71.43% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28.57% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Coupang, Llc (CPNG) is $22.35 as of 29/05/2024.

15 of total 21 analysts offering stock ratings for Coupang, Llc CPNG have recommended buy rating.