Best Buy Co., Inc. logo

Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY)

$71.5

Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) Share Price Forecast
Currently 31 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Best Buy Co., Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) have a share price target of $83.93. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.38% upside from the latest price of $71.5 as on 26.05.24.

Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) share price will touch around $83.93 in next 12-months.
Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Best Buy Co., Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -14.18%

Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
6
Outperform
2
2
2
Hold
24
22
21
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
2
2
1
Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) is $83.93, offered by 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) has a maximum of 0.17 upside potential, based on 31 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 31 analysts tracking and researching Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY), 67.74% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 32.26% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY) is $71.5 as of 26/05/2024.

21 of total 31 analysts offering stock ratings for Best Buy Co., Inc. BBY have recommended hold rating.