Adobe Systems Inc. logo

Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE)

$475.43

Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE) Share Price Forecast
Currently 41 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Adobe Systems Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 41 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE) have a share price target of $621.87. This median of share price forecast represents a 30.8% upside from the latest price of $475.43 as on 25.05.24.

Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE) share price will touch around $621.87 in next 12-months.
Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Adobe Systems Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -24.52%

Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 41 analysts tracking and researching Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
16
17
18
Outperform
11
12
13
Hold
15
12
10
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE) is $621.87, offered by 41 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE) has a maximum of 0.31 upside potential, based on 41 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 41 analysts tracking and researching Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE), 75.61% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 24.39% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Adobe Systems Inc. (ADBE) is $475.43 as of 25/05/2024.

31 of total 41 analysts offering stock ratings for Adobe Systems Inc. ADBE have recommended buy rating.