Yum! Brands, Inc. logo

Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM)

$134.29

Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Share Price Forecast
Currently 33 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Yum! Brands, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) have a share price target of $146.23. This median of share price forecast represents a 8.89% upside from the latest price of $134.29 as on 23.06.24.

Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) share price will touch around $146.23 in next 12-months.
Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Yum! Brands, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.06.24, the difference is -7.34%

Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
8
8
Outperform
7
7
6
Hold
19
17
19
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) is $146.23, offered by 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 33 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 33 analysts tracking and researching Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM), 57.58% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 42.42% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Yum! Brands, Inc. (YUM) is $134.29 as of 23/06/2024.

19 of total 33 analysts offering stock ratings for Yum! Brands, Inc. YUM have recommended hold rating.