Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. logo

Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH)

$70.35

Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) have a share price target of $89.68. This median of share price forecast represents a 27.48% upside from the latest price of $70.35 as on 26.05.24.

Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) share price will touch around $89.68 in next 12-months.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -18.68%

Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
9
9
10
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
2
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) is $89.68, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) has a maximum of 0.27 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH), 90% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (WH) is $70.35 as of 26/05/2024.

18 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. WH have recommended buy rating.