Welltower Inc. logo

Welltower Inc. (WELL)

$103.94

Welltower Inc. (WELL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Welltower Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Welltower Inc. (WELL) have a share price target of $108.12. This median of share price forecast represents a 4.02% upside from the latest price of $103.94 as on 20.06.24.

Welltower Inc. (WELL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Welltower Inc. (WELL) share price will touch around $108.12 in next 12-months.
Welltower Inc. (WELL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Welltower Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.06.24, the difference is -10.69%

Welltower Inc. (WELL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Welltower Inc. (WELL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Welltower Inc. (WELL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
12
13
13
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Welltower Inc. (WELL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Welltower Inc. (WELL) is $108.12, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Welltower Inc. (WELL) has a maximum of 0.04 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Welltower Inc. (WELL), 76% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 24% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Welltower Inc. (WELL) is $103.94 as of 20/06/2024.

19 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Welltower Inc. WELL have recommended buy rating.