Stag Industrial, Inc. logo

Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG)

$35.46

Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 17 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Stag Industrial, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) have a share price target of $39.45. This median of share price forecast represents a 11.25% upside from the latest price of $35.46 as on 22.06.24.

Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) share price will touch around $39.45 in next 12-months.
Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Stag Industrial, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.06.24, the difference is -11.65%

Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
6
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) is $39.45, offered by 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 17 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 17 analysts tracking and researching Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG), 41.18% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 58.82% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Stag Industrial, Inc. (STAG) is $35.46 as of 22/06/2024.

7 of total 17 analysts offering stock ratings for Stag Industrial, Inc. STAG have recommended hold rating.