Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. logo

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL)

$148.5

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 28 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) have a share price target of $162.37. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.34% upside from the latest price of $148.5 as on 17.06.24.

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) share price will touch around $162.37 in next 12-months.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 17.06.24, the difference is -15.3%

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
13
15
15
Outperform
7
7
8
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) is $162.37, offered by 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) has a maximum of 0.09 upside potential, based on 28 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 28 analysts tracking and researching Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL), 82.14% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 17.86% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) is $148.5 as of 17/06/2024.

23 of total 28 analysts offering stock ratings for Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. RCL have recommended buy rating.