Nordstrom Inc. logo

Nordstrom Inc. (JWN)

$21.51

Nordstrom Inc. (JWN) Share Price Forecast
Currently 26 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Nordstrom Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Nordstrom Inc. (JWN) have a share price target of $18.02. This median of share price forecast represents a -16.23% downside from the latest price of $21.51 as on 30.05.24.

Nordstrom Inc. (JWN) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Nordstrom Inc. (JWN) share price will touch around $18.02 in next 12-months.
Nordstrom Inc. (JWN) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Nordstrom Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 30.05.24, the difference is 4.38%

Nordstrom Inc. (JWN): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Nordstrom Inc. (JWN) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Nordstrom Inc. (JWN) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
1
1
1
Outperform
2
1
1
Hold
14
14
15
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
9
9
8
Nordstrom Inc. (JWN) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Nordstrom Inc. (JWN) is $18.02, offered by 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Nordstrom Inc. (JWN) has a maximum of -0.16 downside potential, based on 26 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 26 analysts tracking and researching Nordstrom Inc. (JWN), 57.69% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 42.31% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Nordstrom Inc. (JWN) is $21.51 as of 30/05/2024.

15 of total 26 analysts offering stock ratings for Nordstrom Inc. JWN have recommended hold rating.