Natera Inc logo

Natera Inc (NTRA)

$106.52

Natera Inc (NTRA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Natera Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Natera Inc (NTRA) have a share price target of $125.39. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.71% upside from the latest price of $106.52 as on 25.07.24.

Natera Inc (NTRA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Natera Inc (NTRA) share price will touch around $125.39 in next 12-months.
Natera Inc (NTRA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Natera Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.07.24, the difference is -14.02%

Natera Inc (NTRA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Natera Inc (NTRA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Natera Inc (NTRA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
12
12
Outperform
9
8
9
Hold
2
2
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Natera Inc (NTRA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Natera Inc (NTRA) is $125.39, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Natera Inc (NTRA) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Natera Inc (NTRA), 91.3% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 8.7% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Natera Inc (NTRA) is $106.52 as of 25/07/2024.

21 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Natera Inc NTRA have recommended buy rating.