Juniper Networks, Inc. logo

Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR)

$34.64

Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 24 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Juniper Networks, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) have a share price target of $39.91. This median of share price forecast represents a 15.21% upside from the latest price of $34.64 as on 21.05.24.

Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) share price will touch around $39.91 in next 12-months.
Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Juniper Networks, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -12.58%

Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
10
9
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
8
8
9
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
2
2
Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) is $39.91, offered by 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) has a maximum of 0.15 upside potential, based on 24 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 24 analysts tracking and researching Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR), 54.17% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 45.83% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) is $34.64 as of 21/05/2024.

13 of total 24 analysts offering stock ratings for Juniper Networks, Inc. JNPR have recommended buy rating.