Independence Realty Trust Inc logo

Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT)

$17.78

Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Independence Realty Trust Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) have a share price target of $17.71. This median of share price forecast represents a -0.39% downside from the latest price of $17.78 as on 13.06.24.

Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) share price will touch around $17.71 in next 12-months.
Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Independence Realty Trust Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.06.24, the difference is -10.61%

Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
5
5
5
Hold
3
3
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) is $17.71, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) has a maximum of -0 downside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) is $17.78 as of 13/06/2024.

12 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Independence Realty Trust Inc IRT have recommended buy rating.