Csw Industrials Inc logo

Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI)

$261.69

Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Csw Industrials Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI) have a share price target of $250.5. This median of share price forecast represents a -4.28% downside from the latest price of $261.69 as on 27.05.24.

Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI) share price will touch around $250.5 in next 12-months.
Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Csw Industrials Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -3.95%

Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
2
2
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI) is $250.5, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI) has a maximum of -0.04 downside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI), 85.71% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 14.29% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Csw Industrials Inc (CSWI) is $261.69 as of 27/05/2024.

6 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Csw Industrials Inc CSWI have recommended buy rating.