Burlington Stores, Inc. logo

Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL)

$199.05

Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Burlington Stores, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) have a share price target of $245.53. This median of share price forecast represents a 23.35% upside from the latest price of $199.05 as on 29.05.24.

Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) share price will touch around $245.53 in next 12-months.
Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Burlington Stores, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 29.05.24, the difference is -27.5%

Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
14
13
13
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) is $245.53, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) has a maximum of 0.23 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Burlington Stores, Inc. (BURL) is $199.05 as of 29/05/2024.

21 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Burlington Stores, Inc. BURL have recommended buy rating.