Ametek Inc. logo

Ametek Inc. (AME)

$169.52

Ametek Inc. (AME) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ametek Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ametek Inc. (AME) have a share price target of $190.7. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.49% upside from the latest price of $169.52 as on 13.07.24.

Ametek Inc. (AME) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ametek Inc. (AME) share price will touch around $190.7 in next 12-months.
Ametek Inc. (AME) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ametek Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 13.07.24, the difference is -13.18%

Ametek Inc. (AME): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ametek Inc. (AME) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Ametek Inc. (AME) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
8
8
8
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ametek Inc. (AME) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ametek Inc. (AME) is $190.7, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ametek Inc. (AME) has a maximum of 0.12 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Ametek Inc. (AME), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ametek Inc. (AME) is $169.52 as of 13/07/2024.

12 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Ametek Inc. AME have recommended buy rating.