American Financial Group Inc. logo

American Financial Group Inc. (AFG)

$133.55

American Financial Group Inc. (AFG) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of American Financial Group Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for American Financial Group Inc. (AFG) have a share price target of $140.83. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.45% upside from the latest price of $133.55 as on 18.05.24.

American Financial Group Inc. (AFG) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the American Financial Group Inc. (AFG) share price will touch around $140.83 in next 12-months.
American Financial Group Inc. (AFG) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between American Financial Group Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.05.24, the difference is -8.58%

American Financial Group Inc. (AFG): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
American Financial Group Inc. (AFG) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching American Financial Group Inc. (AFG) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
4
Outperform
1
1
1
Hold
4
5
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
American Financial Group Inc. (AFG) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for American Financial Group Inc. (AFG) is $140.83, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

American Financial Group Inc. (AFG) has a maximum of 0.05 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching American Financial Group Inc. (AFG), 54.55% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 45.45% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of American Financial Group Inc. (AFG) is $133.55 as of 18/05/2024.

6 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for American Financial Group Inc. AFG have recommended hold rating.