H.b. Fuller Co logo

H.b. Fuller Co (FUL)

$79.46

H.b. Fuller Co (FUL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 10 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of H.b. Fuller Co on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for H.b. Fuller Co (FUL) have a share price target of $93.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 17.88% upside from the latest price of $79.46 as on 24.05.24.

H.b. Fuller Co (FUL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the H.b. Fuller Co (FUL) share price will touch around $93.67 in next 12-months.
H.b. Fuller Co (FUL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between H.b. Fuller Co's share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -19.77%

H.b. Fuller Co (FUL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
H.b. Fuller Co (FUL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching H.b. Fuller Co (FUL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
2
Hold
1
2
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
H.b. Fuller Co (FUL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for H.b. Fuller Co (FUL) is $93.67, offered by 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

H.b. Fuller Co (FUL) has a maximum of 0.18 upside potential, based on 10 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 10 analysts tracking and researching H.b. Fuller Co (FUL), 60% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 40% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of H.b. Fuller Co (FUL) is $79.46 as of 24/05/2024.

6 of total 10 analysts offering stock ratings for H.b. Fuller Co FUL have recommended buy rating.