Wns (holdings) Ltd. logo

Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS)

$55.38

Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS) Share Price Forecast
Currently 16 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Wns (holdings) Ltd. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS) have a share price target of $62.56. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.96% upside from the latest price of $55.38 as on 22.07.24.

Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS) share price will touch around $62.56 in next 12-months.
Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Wns (holdings) Ltd.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.07.24, the difference is -14.77%

Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
6
6
Outperform
8
9
8
Hold
1
1
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS) is $62.56, offered by 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 16 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 16 analysts tracking and researching Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS), 87.5% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 12.5% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Wns (holdings) Ltd. (WNS) is $55.38 as of 22/07/2024.

14 of total 16 analysts offering stock ratings for Wns (holdings) Ltd. WNS have recommended buy rating.