Wix.com Ltd logo

Wix.com Ltd (WIX)

$170

Wix.com Ltd (WIX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 25 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Wix.com Ltd on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Wix.com Ltd (WIX) have a share price target of $186.83. This median of share price forecast represents a 9.9% upside from the latest price of $170 as on 26.05.24.

Wix.com Ltd (WIX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Wix.com Ltd (WIX) share price will touch around $186.83 in next 12-months.
Wix.com Ltd (WIX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Wix.com Ltd's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -36.31%

Wix.com Ltd (WIX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Wix.com Ltd (WIX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Wix.com Ltd (WIX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
11
12
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
8
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Wix.com Ltd (WIX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Wix.com Ltd (WIX) is $186.83, offered by 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Wix.com Ltd (WIX) has a maximum of 0.1 upside potential, based on 25 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 25 analysts tracking and researching Wix.com Ltd (WIX), 72% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 28% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Wix.com Ltd (WIX) is $170 as of 26/05/2024.

18 of total 25 analysts offering stock ratings for Wix.com Ltd WIX have recommended buy rating.