Warner Bros Discovery Inc logo

Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD)

$7.16

Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD) Share Price Forecast
Currently 32 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Warner Bros Discovery Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD) have a share price target of $12.17. This median of share price forecast represents a 69.97% upside from the latest price of $7.16 as on 18.06.24.

Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD) share price will touch around $12.17 in next 12-months.
Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Warner Bros Discovery Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 18.06.24, the difference is -37.59%

Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
6
6
6
Hold
13
14
14
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
2
1
1
Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD) is $12.17, offered by 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD) has a maximum of 0.7 upside potential, based on 32 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 32 analysts tracking and researching Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD), 43.75% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 56.25% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Warner Bros Discovery Inc (WBD) is $7.16 as of 18/06/2024.

14 of total 32 analysts offering stock ratings for Warner Bros Discovery Inc WBD have recommended hold rating.