Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. logo

Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA)

$16.03

Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) have a share price target of $20.45. This median of share price forecast represents a 27.57% upside from the latest price of $16.03 as on 27.05.24.

Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) share price will touch around $20.45 in next 12-months.
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 27.05.24, the difference is -15.21%

Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
2
2
2
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
18
15
14
Underperform
1
1
1
Sell
6
6
6
Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) is $20.45, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) has a maximum of 0.28 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA), 60.87% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 39.13% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (WBA) is $16.03 as of 27/05/2024.

14 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. WBA have recommended hold rating.