Travelers Companies, Inc., The logo

Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV)

$213.33

Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 27 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Travelers Companies, Inc., The on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV) have a share price target of $229.41. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.54% upside from the latest price of $213.33 as on 28.05.24.

Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV) share price will touch around $229.41 in next 12-months.
Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Travelers Companies, Inc., The's share price and its median forecast price. As on 28.05.24, the difference is -7.09%

Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
14
13
14
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
3
3
3
Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV) is $229.41, offered by 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV) has a maximum of 0.08 upside potential, based on 27 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 27 analysts tracking and researching Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV), 51.85% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 48.15% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Travelers Companies, Inc., The (TRV) is $213.33 as of 28/05/2024.

14 of total 27 analysts offering stock ratings for Travelers Companies, Inc., The TRV have recommended hold rating.