Tegna logo

Tegna (TGNA)

$15.06

Tegna (TGNA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tegna on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tegna (TGNA) have a share price target of $19.13. This median of share price forecast represents a 27.03% upside from the latest price of $15.06 as on 20.05.24.

Tegna (TGNA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tegna (TGNA) share price will touch around $19.13 in next 12-months.
Tegna (TGNA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tegna's share price and its median forecast price. As on 20.05.24, the difference is -27.39%

Tegna (TGNA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tegna (TGNA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Tegna (TGNA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
4
4
3
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Tegna (TGNA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tegna (TGNA) is $19.13, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tegna (TGNA) has a maximum of 0.27 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Tegna (TGNA), 72.73% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 27.27% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Tegna (TGNA) is $15.06 as of 20/05/2024.

8 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Tegna TGNA have recommended buy rating.