Tapestry, Inc. logo

Tapestry, Inc. (TPR)

$41.36

Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 23 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Tapestry, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) have a share price target of $49.31. This median of share price forecast represents a 19.22% upside from the latest price of $41.36 as on 24.05.24.

Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) share price will touch around $49.31 in next 12-months.
Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Tapestry, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -19.91%

Tapestry, Inc. (TPR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
10
8
8
Outperform
8
8
8
Hold
8
7
7
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) is $49.31, offered by 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 23 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 23 analysts tracking and researching Tapestry, Inc. (TPR), 69.57% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.43% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Tapestry, Inc. (TPR) is $41.36 as of 24/05/2024.

16 of total 23 analysts offering stock ratings for Tapestry, Inc. TPR have recommended buy rating.