Synovus Financial Corp. logo

Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV)

$38.87

Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Synovus Financial Corp. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) have a share price target of $41.73. This median of share price forecast represents a 7.36% upside from the latest price of $38.87 as on 24.05.24.

Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) share price will touch around $41.73 in next 12-months.
Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Synovus Financial Corp.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 24.05.24, the difference is -12.77%

Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
11
11
11
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) is $41.73, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) has a maximum of 0.07 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV), 75% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 25% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Synovus Financial Corp. (SNV) is $38.87 as of 24/05/2024.

15 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Synovus Financial Corp. SNV have recommended buy rating.