Springworks Therapeutics Inc logo

Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX)

$42.38

Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Springworks Therapeutics Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX) have a share price target of $66.78. This median of share price forecast represents a 57.57% upside from the latest price of $42.38 as on 26.05.24.

Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX) share price will touch around $66.78 in next 12-months.
Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Springworks Therapeutics Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -29.86%

Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
8
8
8
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
1
1
1
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX) is $66.78, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX) has a maximum of 0.58 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX), 92.31% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 7.69% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Springworks Therapeutics Inc (SWTX) is $42.38 as of 26/05/2024.

12 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Springworks Therapeutics Inc SWTX have recommended buy rating.