Solventum Corp logo

Solventum Corp (SOLV)

$54.63

Solventum Corp (SOLV) Share Price Forecast
Currently 7 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Solventum Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Solventum Corp (SOLV) have a share price target of $69.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 27.53% upside from the latest price of $54.63 as on 19.06.24.

Solventum Corp (SOLV) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Solventum Corp (SOLV) share price will touch around $69.67 in next 12-months.
Solventum Corp (SOLV) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Solventum Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 19.06.24, the difference is -6.49%

Solventum Corp (SOLV): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Solventum Corp (SOLV) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Solventum Corp (SOLV) is $69.67, offered by 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Solventum Corp (SOLV) has a maximum of 0.28 upside potential, based on 7 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 7 analysts tracking and researching Solventum Corp (SOLV), 57.14% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 42.86% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Solventum Corp (SOLV) is $54.63 as of 19/06/2024.

4 of total 7 analysts offering stock ratings for Solventum Corp SOLV have recommended hold rating.