Reddit logo

Reddit (RDDT)

$57.3

Reddit (RDDT) Share Price Forecast
Currently 20 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Reddit on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Reddit (RDDT) have a share price target of $60.46. This median of share price forecast represents a 5.51% upside from the latest price of $57.3 as on 25.06.24.

Reddit (RDDT) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Reddit (RDDT) share price will touch around $60.46 in next 12-months.
Reddit (RDDT) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Reddit's share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.06.24, the difference is -6.37%

Reddit (RDDT): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Reddit (RDDT) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Reddit (RDDT) is $60.46, offered by 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Reddit (RDDT) has a maximum of 0.06 upside potential, based on 20 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 20 analysts tracking and researching Reddit (RDDT), 65% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 35% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Reddit (RDDT) is $57.3 as of 25/06/2024.

13 of total 20 analysts offering stock ratings for Reddit RDDT have recommended buy rating.