Rb Global Inc logo

Rb Global Inc (RBA)

$77.6

Rb Global Inc (RBA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 11 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Rb Global Inc on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Rb Global Inc (RBA) have a share price target of $86.12. This median of share price forecast represents a 10.98% upside from the latest price of $77.6 as on 22.06.24.

Rb Global Inc (RBA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Rb Global Inc (RBA) share price will touch around $86.12 in next 12-months.
Rb Global Inc (RBA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Rb Global Inc's share price and its median forecast price. As on 22.06.24, the difference is -16.04%

Rb Global Inc (RBA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Rb Global Inc (RBA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Rb Global Inc (RBA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
5
5
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
3
3
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Rb Global Inc (RBA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Rb Global Inc (RBA) is $86.12, offered by 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Rb Global Inc (RBA) has a maximum of 0.11 upside potential, based on 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 11 analysts tracking and researching Rb Global Inc (RBA), 81.82% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 18.18% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Rb Global Inc (RBA) is $77.6 as of 22/06/2024.

9 of total 11 analysts offering stock ratings for Rb Global Inc RBA have recommended buy rating.