Premier, Inc. logo

Premier, Inc. (PINC)

$18.99

Premier, Inc. (PINC) Share Price Forecast
Currently 14 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Premier, Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Premier, Inc. (PINC) have a share price target of $21.67. This median of share price forecast represents a 14.11% upside from the latest price of $18.99 as on 25.05.24.

Premier, Inc. (PINC) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Premier, Inc. (PINC) share price will touch around $21.67 in next 12-months.
Premier, Inc. (PINC) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Premier, Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 25.05.24, the difference is -2.81%

Premier, Inc. (PINC): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Premier, Inc. (PINC) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Premier, Inc. (PINC) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
5
4
4
Outperform
4
3
3
Hold
7
6
6
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
1
1
Premier, Inc. (PINC) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Premier, Inc. (PINC) is $21.67, offered by 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Premier, Inc. (PINC) has a maximum of 0.14 upside potential, based on 14 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 14 analysts tracking and researching Premier, Inc. (PINC), 42.86% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 57.14% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Premier, Inc. (PINC) is $18.99 as of 25/05/2024.

6 of total 14 analysts offering stock ratings for Premier, Inc. PINC have recommended hold rating.