Potlatch Corp logo

Potlatch Corp (PCH)

$43.58

Potlatch Corp (PCH) Share Price Forecast
Currently 12 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Potlatch Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Potlatch Corp (PCH) have a share price target of $51.71. This median of share price forecast represents a 18.66% upside from the latest price of $43.58 as on 23.05.24.

Potlatch Corp (PCH) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Potlatch Corp (PCH) share price will touch around $51.71 in next 12-months.
Potlatch Corp (PCH) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Potlatch Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -21.18%

Potlatch Corp (PCH): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Potlatch Corp (PCH) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Potlatch Corp (PCH) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Potlatch Corp (PCH) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Potlatch Corp (PCH) is $51.71, offered by 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Potlatch Corp (PCH) has a maximum of 0.19 upside potential, based on 12 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 12 analysts tracking and researching Potlatch Corp (PCH), 41.67% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 58.33% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Potlatch Corp (PCH) is $43.58 as of 23/05/2024.

5 of total 12 analysts offering stock ratings for Potlatch Corp PCH have recommended hold rating.