Paramount Global Class-a logo

Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA)

$20.99

Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 36 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Paramount Global Class-a on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA) have a share price target of $15. This median of share price forecast represents a -28.54% downside from the latest price of $20.99 as on 21.05.24.

Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA) share price will touch around $15 in next 12-months.
Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Paramount Global Class-a's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 43.07%

Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
3
3
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
13
14
14
Underperform
3
3
4
Sell
12
11
11
Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA) is $15, offered by 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA) has a maximum of -0.29 downside potential, based on 36 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 36 analysts tracking and researching Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA), 38.89% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 61.11% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Paramount Global Class-a (PARAA) is $20.99 as of 21/05/2024.

14 of total 36 analysts offering stock ratings for Paramount Global Class-a PARAA have recommended hold rating.