Otter Tail Corp logo

Otter Tail Corp (OTTR)

$91.93

Otter Tail Corp (OTTR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Otter Tail Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Otter Tail Corp (OTTR) have a share price target of $75. This median of share price forecast represents a -18.42% downside from the latest price of $91.93 as on 21.05.24.

Otter Tail Corp (OTTR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Otter Tail Corp (OTTR) share price will touch around $75 in next 12-months.
Otter Tail Corp (OTTR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Otter Tail Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is 15.61%

Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Otter Tail Corp (OTTR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Otter Tail Corp (OTTR) share have hold recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
0
0
0
Outperform
0
0
0
Hold
5
5
5
Underperform
3
3
3
Sell
1
1
1
Otter Tail Corp (OTTR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Otter Tail Corp (OTTR) is $75, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Otter Tail Corp (OTTR) has a maximum of -0.18 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Otter Tail Corp (OTTR), 55.56% have a hold recommendation. Remaining 44.44% have either buy or sell recommendations.

The latest share price of Otter Tail Corp (OTTR) is $91.93 as of 21/05/2024.

5 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Otter Tail Corp OTTR have recommended hold rating.