Orix Corporation logo

Orix Corporation (IX)

$109.3

Orix Corporation (IX) Share Price Forecast
Currently 15 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Orix Corporation on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Orix Corporation (IX) have a share price target of $110. This median of share price forecast represents a 0.64% upside from the latest price of $109.3 as on 21.05.24.

Orix Corporation (IX) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Orix Corporation (IX) share price will touch around $110 in next 12-months.
Orix Corporation (IX) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Orix Corporation's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.05.24, the difference is -7.95%

Orix Corporation (IX): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Orix Corporation (IX) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Orix Corporation (IX) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
7
7
7
Outperform
4
4
4
Hold
3
3
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Orix Corporation (IX) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Orix Corporation (IX) is $110, offered by 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Orix Corporation (IX) has a maximum of 0.01 upside potential, based on 15 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 15 analysts tracking and researching Orix Corporation (IX), 73.33% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 26.67% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Orix Corporation (IX) is $109.3 as of 21/05/2024.

11 of total 15 analysts offering stock ratings for Orix Corporation IX have recommended buy rating.