Novocure Limited logo

Novocure Limited (NVCR)

$23.15

Novocure Limited (NVCR) Share Price Forecast
Currently 13 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Novocure Limited on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Novocure Limited (NVCR) have a share price target of $26.92. This median of share price forecast represents a 16.29% upside from the latest price of $23.15 as on 26.05.24.

Novocure Limited (NVCR) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Novocure Limited (NVCR) share price will touch around $26.92 in next 12-months.
Novocure Limited (NVCR) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Novocure Limited's share price and its median forecast price. As on 26.05.24, the difference is -52.67%

Novocure Limited (NVCR): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Novocure Limited (NVCR) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Novocure Limited (NVCR) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
6
6
6
Outperform
2
3
3
Hold
3
4
4
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
1
0
0
Novocure Limited (NVCR) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Novocure Limited (NVCR) is $26.92, offered by 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Novocure Limited (NVCR) has a maximum of 0.16 upside potential, based on 13 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 13 analysts tracking and researching Novocure Limited (NVCR), 69.23% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 30.77% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Novocure Limited (NVCR) is $23.15 as of 26/05/2024.

9 of total 13 analysts offering stock ratings for Novocure Limited NVCR have recommended buy rating.