Ncr Atleos Corp logo

Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL)

$33.93

Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL) Share Price Forecast
Currently 9 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Ncr Atleos Corp on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL) have a share price target of $27.67. This median of share price forecast represents a -18.45% downside from the latest price of $33.93 as on 21.07.24.

Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL) share price will touch around $27.67 in next 12-months.
Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Ncr Atleos Corp's share price and its median forecast price. As on 21.07.24, the difference is 4.45%

Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
4
4
4
Outperform
3
3
3
Hold
1
2
2
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL) is $27.67, offered by 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL) has a maximum of -0.18 downside potential, based on 9 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 9 analysts tracking and researching Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL), 77.78% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 22.22% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Ncr Atleos Corp (NATL) is $33.93 as of 21/07/2024.

7 of total 9 analysts offering stock ratings for Ncr Atleos Corp NATL have recommended buy rating.