Mastercard Inc. logo

Mastercard Inc. (MA)

$455.04

Mastercard Inc. (MA) Share Price Forecast
Currently 47 wall-street analysts regularly analyze the financials of Mastercard Inc. on a frequent basis to provide recommendations along with target share price. 47 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Mastercard Inc. (MA) have a share price target of $512.13. This median of share price forecast represents a 12.55% upside from the latest price of $455.04 as on 23.05.24.

Mastercard Inc. (MA) Price vs Consensus Price Target

Price
Target Price
As per the chart shown above, analysts believe that the Mastercard Inc. (MA) share price will touch around $512.13 in next 12-months.
Mastercard Inc. (MA) Share Price Forecast v/s Share Price Today
Below is a chart showing the percentage difference between Mastercard Inc.'s share price and its median forecast price. As on 23.05.24, the difference is -13.68%

Mastercard Inc. (MA): Difference between Current Price & Median Forecasted Price

Difference in Percentage terms
Mastercard Inc. (MA) Share Price : Analyst Recommendation
Based on 47 analysts tracking and researching Mastercard Inc. (MA) share have buy recommendation on an average.

3M Ago1M AgoCurrent
Buy
30
28
29
Outperform
13
13
13
Hold
6
5
5
Underperform
0
0
0
Sell
0
0
0
Mastercard Inc. (MA) Share Price Technical Analysis

50 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

200 Day Moving Average v/s Current Share Price

Moving Average
Price

FAQs

The latest share price target for Mastercard Inc. (MA) is $512.13, offered by 47 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Mastercard Inc. (MA) has a maximum of 0.13 upside potential, based on 47 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts.

Based on 47 analysts tracking and researching Mastercard Inc. (MA), 89.36% have a buy recommendation. Remaining 10.64% have either sell or hold recommendations.

The latest share price of Mastercard Inc. (MA) is $455.04 as of 23/05/2024.

42 of total 47 analysts offering stock ratings for Mastercard Inc. MA have recommended buy rating.